This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 10 July 2017
- Our company is currently looking to expand its IT Delivery team with a Systems Administrator.
- In this role you will be responsible for maintaining Fagron's on-premise and cloud infrastructure.
- You will be our 2nd line support for end users.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining and pro-actively monitoring our environment.
- Performing of troubleshooting, resolution and problem analysis.
- Creating and maintaining of documentation.
Must have technical experience:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012 and related services:
Good to have technical experience:
- Dell server hardware
- Microsoft Azure and related services (AAD, O365, etc)
- Microsoft Exchange 2010, 2013
Set yourself apart You have the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role
- MBO level education
- Microsoft Windows certification
- ITIL required.
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Good communication skills
- Service-minded and user-friendly attitude
- Demonstrable ability to quickly learn and implement and support unfamiliar technologies
- Willing to grow and develop your knowledge
Find a Job Find Candidates