- Do you aspire an independent position with one of the most versatile manufacturing companies in the pharmaceutical industry?
- Do you like to be challenged from the first day at work and live up to high expectations in engineering?
- Do you prefer to work in an internationally oriented environment, where both results and social awareness matter?
- Due to expansion of our pharmaceutical activities, our company offers the position of Process Engineer within our department of Production Support and Development (PSD).
- Your main responsibility in this role, is to participate in several projects regarding the design and implementation of new processes, or the modification and improvement of existing processes.
- In addition, you will contribute to organizing pilot studies, validation runs and drafting various research proposals.
- You use your expertise to advise PSD management on quality improvement.
Where you will work:
- The department is organized around a matrix structure, directed towards SPP products.
- PSD thus ensures multidisciplinary collaboration with the production department and QA, which results in optimal use of expertise.
- Characteristic for PSD is an increased focus on quality, volume and innovation.
- All subdivisions Biochemical Development, Drug Substance and Drug Product are working with a positive attitude towards SPP core results, i.e. Compliance, Delivery Reliability and financial Strength.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor or master degree in the field of Chemical Technology, Biotechnology or Life Science;
- Several years of relevant work experience, preferably within a pharmaceutical or biotechnical industrial environment;
- Knowledge of and experience with GMP and validation procedures, also a strong sense of quality combined with great desire to meet deadlines;
- Experience with project management and leadership will be considered an advantage;
- Skilled in writing technical reports regarding research, registration or validation;
- A proactive personality, with focus on initiative and result, who can work independently but also values good teamwork.
- A full-time position (36 h/week), based in Amsterdam;
- Flexible working hours in consultation with the manager;
- Competitive salary in line with company’s collective agreement;
- End-of-year bonus of 8.33% (equates to an extra month of salary to a full calendar year of service);
- 201 hours of leave for a 36-hour full-time position;
- Good accessibility of the work location and a travel allowance;
- Collective discount arrangements with various insurance companies;
- Employment conditions selection model: option to put together your own personal package of employment conditions.