This job is currently Archived,
System Support Specialist for R&D - Global Development Søborg Denmark,
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 26 February 2017
- Do you have extensive experience with handling clinical IT systems and do you wish to work in a highly professional, engaged global environment?
- Do you want to exert your influence by leading projects related to IT and process improvements?
- Then you may be our new System Specialist in Electronic Data Capture (EDC) Support, Clinical Operations and Global Development.
- In Global Development, we are responsible for managing clinical drug development worldwide from early development phases to product introduction.
- We ensure medical and scientific documentation for clinical submissions and authorities while ensuring that the process lives up to uniform global standards, regulations and business ethics.
About the department
- We are ten dedicated employees in the department, who are responsible for supporting clinical IT systems.
- The department is a part of Clinical Systems Management which manages the clinical systems used for collecting and processing data in our clinical trials.
- We are responsible for providing functional support to users, development of business processes and IT systems, and cooperating with external suppliers.
- We work closely with different professionals in the organisation, both within Denmark and in our affiliates worldwide.
- In addition to supporting our existing systems, we provide input to the processes surrounding the IT solutions, new IT solutions and participate in and project-manage IT projects across the clinical development organisation.
- As a System Specialist you will be involved in many of the department s responsibilities across the electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) and Electronic Data Capture (EDC) systems and suppliers.
- You will be acting as line of business Project Manager and/or Subject Matter Expert for enhancements and improvements of our clinical IT systems and processes.
- You will be driving and implementing new initiatives internally and together with our suppliers.
- Communication and training of stakeholders and ensuring adherence to standards will also be an important responsibility.
- You will work closely with global trial teams in other parts of the organisation to ensure that their requirements are satisfied and their timelines are kept.
- You will be responsible for communication with our suppliers, ERT and Oracle, regarding issues, with the main goal of ensuring fast and high quality support to the global trial teams.
- We expect that you will become a role model in stakeholder management and communication and offer a global platform for best practices sharing across the organisation.
- You will work in a global environment and have close collaboration with primary stakeholders. Data Management, Standard Developers and Clinical Projects.
- You have a B.Sc. or M.Sc. within IT, Natural Sciences or other relevant degree as well as substantial practical experience from a related position within the pharmaceutical industry. You thrive on doing support and you have an eye for solutions and improvements.
- Your project management skills are excellent and you remain high spirited when things are moving fast.
- We expect you to be able to maintain an overview of several tasks in parallel without compromising the quality of your work.
- You build sound relations across the organisation and have the power to influence.
- You are a driver, show initiative, work independently, and take responsibility for delivering high-quality results on time.
- In addition, you are fluent in English, both written as well as spoken.
- You are motivated by working in a challenging international environment and must be willing to travel to our Regional Offices, suppliers and otherwise facilitate global collaboration.
- Expected travel activities are 10 days a year.
Working with Us:
- At our company, your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and to benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.
Find a Job Find Candidates