System Software Developer (m/f) for Applications - Germany
To strengthen our Software Team in the Business Group Microscopy, we are looking for
System Software Developer (m/f) for Applications
- actively support the field of design and creation of recording and image calibration modules for all kinds of light microscopes in the field of maintenance and further development as well as in the design of software modules
- implement the essential components in C # in close collaboration with other software developers
- work in interdisciplinary project teams on your own responsibility and take over the management of software subprojects
- match software functionality with the product management and other development departments
- develop software specifications
- develop automatic test strategies and create documentations for development results
- Have access to to our security area. Please note that we must do a background check on all authorized persons permitted to enter the security area.
- a successfully completed university or technical college degree in computer science, electrical engineering, physical engineering or a degree in a related discipline.
- experience in the management and control of major software projects (an advantage)
- knowledge in the field of image processing, handling of C # and GUI technologies such as .NET WPF and software design
- experience in parallelizing calculations and handling automatic testframeworks
- basic german and fluent english language skills
- a structured, purposeful, independent and very careful way of working
- creativity as well as the ability to work in an interdisciplinary manner, which, of course, also requires a certain degree of confidence and appropriate teamwork
With more than 25,000 employees, ZEISS is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years. ZEISS develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your application using the link at the bottom of this page, indicating your earliest possible entry date.