System Owner - Provantis Toxicology Support - Netherlands
- The organization employs ~ 10,000 staff worldwide. Our company here in the Netherlands is a well-known, internationally operating contract research organization.
- The company specializes in areas such as environmental and safety research for new and existing drugs, chemical substances and products. Quality-thinking is the essence of our company.
- Our clients are international pharmaceutical, chemical and agro-chemical companies.
- Our Toxicology Department performs safety research studies into possible effects of new and already existing chemicals and pharmaceutical substances.
- This is done by specific studies and techniques in several animal species. The studies are based on international guidelines.
- Our study data is collected in a modern, fully integrated Windows-based system called Provantis.
- Administers and maintains the toxicology data collection system Provantis.
- Is responsible for the system analysis, development, documentation, implementation and testing of systems to support business and scientific functions.
- Maintain the Provantis data system validated by performing change controls assuring compliance with regulation.
- Ensure harmonization between different environments of global systems..
- Ensure deliverables are developed on time.
- Provide computer training and support as required to end users.
- Work closely with users and IT personnel to identify/isolate software problems and faults as well as seeking opportunity for efficiency gain through the use of these systems.
- Ensure work is compliant with applicable guidelines and regulations (e.g.,GLP).
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor or Masters Degree in Life Sciences, IT Services and/or related discipline.
- A minimum of 3-5 years related work experience.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Work experience with Provantis is a plus.
- A pro-active, results-oriented, enthusiastic, dynamic and flexible attitude;
- A good command of the English language.
- Good communicative, oral presentation and social skills;
- A full time position (40 hours per week).
- A modern work environment and well-utilized laboratories;
- The possibility to evolve and develop yourself in your area of expertise;
- Good primary and secondary terms of employment, and open corporate culture in a pleasant and informal atmosphere