System Liaison - Dallas/Fort Worth TX - United States
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in this pioneering adventure?
Client: UTC, Southwestern, Baylor, Scott/White
- The Systems Executive Liaison (SEL) will be the point of contact promoting and representing NEURO PVU (nPVU) brands within large medical groups and integrated delivery networks (collectively “health systems”) and to healthcare providers (HCPs) and personnel affiliated with assigned health system accounts. The SEL will execute provider-, practice-, and facility-level strategies
- The SEL amplifies and strengthens the matching of UCB therapeutic options with appropriate patients in assigned accounts and territory through strong collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Provides non-brand specific disease state education specific to physicians, patient care coordinators, disease educators, nurses, discharge planners, physician assistants, patient education coordinators etc.
- Delivers value by efficient, effective and coordinated stakeholder management allowing deployment of the right solution to stakeholders at the right time
- Matches UCB therapeutic options via a deeper understanding of a community’s patient population by deploying a tailored approach and solutions
- Aligns appropriate UCB resources to support unique patient and stakeholder needs
- Establishes strong business relationships with HCPs within assigned accounts / territory and with stakeholders who are influencing provider decisions.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of her/is assigned IDN’s treatment goals and decision making process as it pertains to population health and disease management
- Demonstrates knowledge of her/is customers EMR system
- Ensure UCB Operational Compliance to the highest professional standards. The expectation is that compliance is a part of how we operate. Compliance violations may lead to disciplinary action including impact on annual appraisals. Adherence to compliant behavior is an expectation at UCB.
The Systems Liaison will work to alleviate barriers to prescribing nPVU medications for appropriate patients and enhance the availability of UCB’s nPVU products.
UCB is a global biopharmaceutical company. We focus on discovering and developing innovative medicines and lateral solutions that can transform the everyday lives of people living with severe disease.
With more than 7500 people in approximately 40 countries, UCB offers an exciting working environment where initiative can flourish and those with a ‘can-do’ attitude can thrive. Thinking holistically, working together, championing change, delivering impactful results…these are some of the key competencies we are constantly developing, and looking for, at UCB.
UCB and its subsidiaries encourage diversity in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Job Segment: Neurology, Medical, Patient Care, Healthcare