System Liaison - Cleveland, OH - United States
- The Systems Executive Liaison (SEL) will be the point of contact promoting and representing NEURO PVU (nPVU) brands within large medical groups and integrated delivery networks (collectively “health systems”) and to healthcare providers (HCPs) and personnel affiliated with assigned health system accounts. The SEL will execute provider-, practice-, and facility-level strategies
- The SEL amplifies and strengthens the matching of UCB therapeutic options with appropriate patients in assigned accounts and territory through strong collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Provides non-brand specific disease state education specific to physicians, patient care coordinators, disease educators, nurses, discharge planners, physician assistants, patient education coordinators etc.
- Delivers value by efficient, effective and coordinated stakeholder management allowing deployment of the right solution to stakeholders at the right time
- Matches UCB therapeutic options via a deeper understanding of a community’s patient population by deploying a tailored approach and solutions
- Aligns appropriate UCB resources to support unique patient and stakeholder needs
- Establishes strong business relationships with HCPs within assigned accounts / territory and with stakeholders who are influencing provider decisions.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of her/is assigned IDN’s treatment goals and decision making process as it pertains to population health and disease management
- Demonstrates knowledge of her/is customers EMR system
Nearest Major Market: Cleveland
Job Segment: Neurology, Medical, Patient Care, Healthcare