System Liaison - Boston 2 - United States
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in this pioneering adventure?
Client: Beth Israel Deaconess, Lahey
- The Systems Executive Liaison (SEL) will be the point of contact promoting and representing NEURO PVU (nPVU) brands within large medical groups and integrated delivery networks (collectively “health systems”) and to healthcare providers (HCPs) and personnel affiliated with assigned health system accounts. The SEL will execute provider-, practice-, and facility-level strategies
- The SEL amplifies and strengthens the matching of UCB therapeutic options with appropriate patients in assigned accounts and territory through strong collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Provides non-brand specific disease state education specific to physicians, patient care coordinators, disease educators, nurses, discharge planners, physician assistants, patient education coordinators etc.
- Delivers value by efficient, effective and coordinated stakeholder management allowing deployment of the right solution to stakeholders at the right time
- Matches UCB therapeutic options via a deeper understanding of a community’s patient population by deploying a tailored approach and solutions
- Aligns appropriate UCB resources to support unique patient and stakeholder needs
- Establishes strong business relationships with HCPs within assigned accounts / territory and with stakeholders who are influencing provider decisions.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of her/is assigned IDN’s treatment goals and decision making process as it pertains to population health and disease management
- Demonstrates knowledge of her/is customers EMR system
- Ensure UCB Operational Compliance to the highest professional standards. The expectation is that compliance is a part of how we operate. Compliance violations may lead to disciplinary action including impact on annual appraisals. Adherence to compliant behavior is an expectation at UCB.
The Systems Liaison will work to alleviate barriers to prescribing nPVU medications for appropriate patients and enhance the availability of UCB’s nPVU products.
- Stakeholder engagement is coordinated thru a M.D. team engaging the community (EU)
- Role is the ‘quarterback’ of vertically integrated health systems (US)
- Elevated sales role focused on systems and aligned healthcare providers
Employees are generally required to have been in their current position for twelve months before becoming eligible to apply for internal job opportunities. Furthermore, employees must be in good standing to apply for open positions. That is, employees may not be on any type of written disciplinary process such as Performance Improvement Plan (PIP), warning, final warning, or Compliance warning letters within the past year (12 months).
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Neurology, Medical, Patient Care, Healthcare