This job is currently Archived,
System Engineer (m/f) System Specification Mainz Germany,
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- as one of the most rapidly growing Biotechnology companies in europe, we re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against Cancer and other diseases.
- over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- you too can become a pioneer! here, you ll achieve greatness
- as a part of our lighthouse project, you will soon take the next critical step with us.
- with our company, you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against Cancer using individualized tumor Vaccines.
your duties in detail:
- you will be responsible for developing and implementing an innovative Software system architecture in the production of individualized tumor Vaccines.
- you will handle the development, launch and maintenance of computer-based systems in the area of regulated Laboratory Automation (robotics, information and management systems).
- you will ascertain and optimize Business Processes for production in the laboratory as well as connected administrative areas.
- additionally, you will be the contact Partner (m/f) for management and developers, as well as internal and external business partners.
what you have to offer.
- degree in business Informatics, Bioinformatics, Information Technology or similar qualifications (scientific focus would be an advantage).
- extensive experience in enterprise information systems (e.g. erp, mes, LIMS, etc.), ideally in a regulated environment (GXP, military, v model, etc.) in Laboratory Automation.
- extensive experience in developing Software, particularly object-oriented languages, requirements management and modeling complex systems.
- organizational skills, high degree of initiative, resilience and Flexibility.
Find a Job Find Candidates