System Engineer (m/f) System Specification - Germany
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness
- As a part of our lighthouse project, you will soon take the next critical step with us.
- With our company, you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against cancer using individualized tumor vaccines.
Your duties in detail:
- You will be responsible for developing and implementing an innovative software system architecture in the production of individualized tumor vaccines.
- You will handle the development, launch and maintenance of computer-based systems in the area of regulated laboratory automation (robotics, information and management systems).
- You will ascertain and optimize business processes for production in the laboratory as well as connected administrative areas.
- Additionally, you will be the contact partner (m/f) for management and developers, as well as internal and external business partners.
What you have to offer.
- Degree in business informatics, bioinformatics, information technology or similar qualifications (scientific focus would be an advantage).
- Extensive experience in enterprise information systems (e.g. ERP, MES, LIMS, etc.), ideally in a regulated environment (GxP, military, V model, etc.) in laboratory automation.
- Extensive experience in developing software, particularly object-oriented languages, requirements management and modeling complex systems.
- Organizational skills, high degree of initiative, resilience and flexibility.