System Engineer (m/f) - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 15 April 2017
- Responsible for the architecture of dialysis machines (software, hardware, mechanics)
- Cooperation in the development of dialysis methods
- Developing and structuring system requirements
- Coordination with teams involved in hardware and software development
- Mapping out the system-element specifications on the corresponding system elements
- Identifying technical risks and opportunities
- Responsible for:
- allocation of requirements
- description of requirements not relating to functionality
- description of interfaces
- development of specifications for system integration
- definition of comprehensive requirements for hardware / software units
- support as a link between EPM and the subproject manager
- Engineering degree in the specialist fields of electrical engineering, physics, physical technology, medical technology, information technology, or similar
- Experience dealing with dialysis technology and knowledge in the field of hydraulic processes
- Programming skills in C / C++, preferably on embedded systems
- Familiarity with physics and process engineering
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Interest in medical technology and processes
- Quick and secure grasp of complex technical correlations
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Highly structured working methods
Career with a purpose:
- Over 200,000 people across the globe work at our company to provide better medicine for more people.
- Our independent business segments offer a wide spectrum of products and services in the health sector.
- We offer you the opportunity to make a difference with your career – and to become part of our impressive growth story.
- Our corporate culture for “entrepreneurs in an enterprise” where you can quickly take on responsibility.
- Profit-sharing, long-term accounts for your future plans and other benefits which meet individual needs.