System Engineer (Client) - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is the leading manufacturer of innovative hearing care solutions worldwide.
- The group operates through its core business brands and offers its customers one of the most comprehensive product portfolios in the industry – from hearing aids to cochlear implants to wireless communication solutions.
- Founded in 1947, the company is currently present in over 90 countries across the globe and has a workforce of over 9,000 dedicated employees.
- It is a public company, traded on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
- This position will be a part of our global Corporate IT department with responsibility for innovating, maintaining and supporting the global standards of the company client landscape (PC’s, tablets, virtual desktops).
- The role will include a 50/50 split of daily tasks between projects and 3rd level support.
- The role requires 10-20% travel based on projects needs with some weekend work.
- Responsible for the engineering of the client OS images, software packages and deployment within the company group
- Ability to deploy and manage Apple macOS devices in a corporate enterprise alongside traditional Microsoft systems
- Develops and completes projects and acts as the technical project leader
- Drive the worldwide client and software rollouts
- Responsible for all related communication, education, monitoring, reporting and 3rd-level client support towards our IT Service Desks and the IT colleagues in our group companies
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or IT Technology School degree with equivalent years of experience
- 2 to 3 years of relevant professional experience in the area of Client Engineering
- Well-versed in handling Microsoft SCCM Current Branch with profound experience in OS deployment, software packaging and distribution solutions.
- Deploying Apple macOS devices in a corporate enterprise, preferably via a Microsoft SCCM platform.
- Additional knowledge in the field of Windows server and network administration, as well as application and client virtualization are a plus
- Solution-oriented team player with an analytical way of thinking and excellent communication skills.