This job is currently Archived,
System Engineer (Client) Warrenville United States,
Posted on : 04 July 2017
- Our company is the leading manufacturer of innovative hearing care solutions worldwide.
- The group operates through its core business brands and offers its customers one of the most comprehensive product portfolios in the industry from hearing aids to cochlear implants to wireless communication solutions.
- Founded in 1947, the company is currently present in over 90 countries across the globe and has a workforce of over 9,000 dedicated employees.
- It is a public company, traded on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
- This position will be a part of our global Corporate IT department with responsibility for innovating, maintaining and supporting the global standards of the company client landscape (PC s, tablets, virtual desktops).
- The role will include a 50/50 split of daily tasks between projects and 3rd level support.
- The role requires 10-20% travel based on projects needs with some weekend work.
- Responsible for the engineering of the client OS images, software packages and deployment within the company group
- Ability to deploy and manage Apple macOS devices in a corporate enterprise alongside traditional Microsoft systems
- Develops and completes projects and acts as the technical project leader
- Drive the worldwide client and software rollouts
- Responsible for all related communication, education, monitoring, reporting and 3rd-level client support towards our IT Service Desks and the IT colleagues in our group companies
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor s degree or IT Technology School degree with equivalent years of experience
- 2 to 3 years of relevant professional experience in the area of Client Engineering
- Well-versed in handling Microsoft SCCM Current Branch with profound experience in OS deployment, software packaging and distribution solutions.
- Deploying Apple macOS devices in a corporate enterprise, preferably via a Microsoft SCCM platform.
- Additional knowledge in the field of Windows server and network administration, as well as application and client virtualization are a plus
- Solution-oriented team player with an analytical way of thinking and excellent communication skills.
Find a Job Find Candidates