This job is currently Archived,
System Administrator - United Kingdom
HORIBA Mira (company)
Posted on : 03 May 2017
- Our company is a global provider of pioneering engineering, research and test services to the automotive, defense, aerospace and rail sectors.
- We work in close collaboration with vehicle manufacturers and suppliers around the world, providing comprehensive support ranging from individual product tests to turnkey engineering design, development and build programmes.
- With over 70 years’ experience in developing some of the world’s most iconic vehicles, our engineers utilize the latest test facilities and simulation tools to make vehicles and journeys safer, cleaner, more efficient and rewarding.
- The Finance team are responsible for sales and purchase ledger, credit control, payroll, time sheet and cash management and production of the Group financial statements.
- These financial reports are produced in partnership with responsible Senior Management.
- The team support the goals of the business and its stakeholders and ensure optimization of its financial resources by giving guidance, support and structure to Senior Management responsible for each area of the business.
- The team supports at board level with financial interpretation of all potential projects, especially investment and capital expenditure, monitors compliance and alerts Directors to financial concern.
- We are looking for a System Administrator to join our team.
Essential experience for this role would include:
- Admin experience
Desirable experience for this role would include:
- System Experience - Open Accounts
Essential skills for this role would include:
- IT Literate, especially proficient in Excel
Essential qualifications for this role include GSCE maths and english or equivalent.