This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 07 April 2017
- Monitoring, review and maintenance of IT security systems, firewall logs and intrusion detection systems
- Analysis of existing regulations and access to company systems
- Design of IT security systems and adjustment to current risks and risk minimization
- Risk analyses of existing and new projects with regard to IT security
- Completed higher IT training (e.g. university, FH) or equivalent practical experience (e.g. several years of work in IT security)
- Responsible and self-reliant approach
- Professional knowledge of security and firewall systems
- Knowledge of processes and basic project management topics; willingness to learn
- Proficiency in German and English and good communication skills
- Salary will be determined based on professional experience.
- We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language.
Find a Job Find Candidates