This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 13 April 2017
Swine Segment Manager
You identify customer needs and gaps in the swine feed market
- Do you dream of a key position with the global frontrunner in young animal nutrition? Can you handle responsibilities and coordination on a global scale?
- Then you are the new Swine Segment Manager we need to realize company s ambitious strategy.
You optimise our position on the swine feed market
- As company s new Swine Segment Manager, your overall job description is to optimize our brand positioning on the global swine feed market.
- Reporting to the Vice President Strategic Marketing, you gather high quality market analysis and competitor intelligence, and identify customer needs and market gaps with an aim to qualifying our product offering.
- You prioritize and validate our product development to match your findings, and oversee successful product launch campaigns.
- The position is a core function in the ongoing commercial development of the company.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Driving the global teamwork of our company's regional swine experts
- Training distributors
- Assisting in the consolidation of product offerings across segments
- The job combines animal expertise with commercial disciplines in an already successful, highly focused company with well consolidated owners and ambitious plans for continued growth. Strategic Management and Sales play a big part in our future.
You have a background in animal nutrition and sales functions
- You hold a diploma in Animal Nutrition or comparable qualifications, backed up with a proven track record in technical sales, technical marketing or commercial roles for production animals.
- We specialize and lead the global market in feeds for young animals.
- This is a rapid growth niche where you can look forward to an international role with authority to make decisions and great opportunities for influencing your own job description.
- In turn, this requires you to have an international, multi-cultural outlook, exceptional ability to develop, coordinate and work with international teams and a willingness to travel.
DK 8700 Horsens Denmark
Find a Job Find Candidates