Surgical Sales Consultant - Upper New England - United States
- The CareFusion Procedural Solutions Surgical Division offers a broad range of infection prevention products, including ChloraPrep skin prep, V. Mueller and Snowden-Pencer surgical laparoscopic instrumentation,
- The Surgical Sales Representative will manage a territory base and expand the sales of CareFusion products using a balanced selling approach that involves a focus on key differentiating programs and services within the infection prevention space, as well as selling the clinically differentiated minimally invasive surgical (MIS) portfolio, while working collaboratively with the V. Mueller base/ASC (Ambulatory Surgery Center) representatives, internal leadership; and authorized distributors.
- The Surgical Sales Representative will be responsible for Selling infection prevention products and minimally invasive laparoscopic (MIS) surgical instrumentation to physicians, clinicians, sterile processing, materials management and other key decision makers.
- In the infection prevention space, this position requires the ability to handle customer questions and objections in a way that is consistent with product label indications and sales training methodology.
- In the minimally invasive space, this position requires the ability to understand and demonstrate the surgical use of laparoscopic instrumentation during surgery, while building excellent customer relations with key physicians, and hospital personnel.
- Expected to manage the forecast pipeline, and execute the selling cycle in a manner that is concise, professional, ethical, and which leads the customer to action.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in an applicable field is required.
- A minimum of 2 – 3 years’ of relevant sales experienced is required.
- Operating room sales/medical device experience is preferred.
- Documentation of successful sales performance is required.
- The ability to work in an operating room environment is required.
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record is required.