Support Technician Image Guided Surgery (IGS) - Madrid - Spain
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
We are seeking for a highly motivated Support Technician in the field of Image Guided Surgery and surgical disciplines to support the Sales Team in the Spain region. The position will be reporting directly to the Regional Manager.
You will be responsible for repairing and installing image guided surgery systems. It will be a home office position located preferably in Madrid.
What will be your tasks?
- Install Brainlab Image Guided Surgery systems in Spain and conduct acceptances according to the latest service documentation
- Organize installation schedules internally and externally
- Perform troubleshooting and repairs for complex technical issues
- Perform yearly System Inspections & Safety Checks (PMI)
- Work closely and establish good relationship with biomedical departments
- Escalate problems/issues fast, involve responsible people and keep track of progress
- Provide summary of experience, suggestions and possible improvements at end of projects
- Track shipments by checking inventory after receiving, tracking backorders and informing headquarter about missing or damaged parts
- Follow safety rules, especially MR safety & Electrical Safety
- Manage service documentation to proactive completion and submission of key documents according to process standards, Electronic Field Service Reports to be submitted upon completion of service activity
- High level of self-motivation
- Studies/Technical experience in electronics, informatics or engineering.
- Good technical knowledge of Microsoft OS and networks
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Ability to work well in a team environment and individually
- High flexibility and ability to travel about 80% of the time
We offer you a professional business environment, an international team and a performance-oriented environment as a base to consequently realize your ideas. Through distinguished training, efficient education and the regular exchange of experience with colleagues from different departments, you will be demanded and promoted, both professionally and personally.
Interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application including your start date and salary expectation!
Contact person: Tatjana von Freyberg