We are seeking for a highly motivated Support Technician in the field of Image Guided Surgery and surgical disciplines to support the Sales Team in the Spain region. The position will be reporting directly to the Regional Manager.
You will be responsible for repairing and installing image guided surgery systems. It will be a home office position located preferably in Madrid.
What will be your tasks?
- Install Brainlab Image Guided Surgery systems in Spain and conduct acceptances according to the latest service documentation
- Organize installation schedules internally and externally
- Perform troubleshooting and repairs for complex technical issues
- Perform yearly System Inspections & Safety Checks (PMI)
- Work closely and establish good relationship with biomedical departments
- Escalate problems/issues fast, involve responsible people and keep track of progress
- Provide summary of experience, suggestions and possible improvements at end of projects
- Track shipments by checking inventory after receiving, tracking backorders and informing headquarter about missing or damaged parts
- Follow safety rules, especially MR safety & Electrical Safety
- Manage service documentation to proactive completion and submission of key documents according to process standards, Electronic Field Service Reports to be submitted upon completion of service activity