This job is currently Archived,
Support-Engineer (m/f) Operations Mainz Germany,
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- as one of the most rapidly growing Biotechnology companies in europe, we re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against Cancer and other diseases.
- over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- you too can become a pioneer! here, you ll achieve greatness.
- as a part of our lighthouse project, you will soon take the next critical step with us.
- with our company, you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against Cancer using individualized tumor Vaccines.
your duties in detail:
- as an Expert in the Laboratory and system solutions used (e.g. LIMS, mes, erp), you provide support to the Operations team in the identification and solution of problems.
- you will also undertake duties in the context of system configuration and Testing as well as system maintenance and further development.
- you will also be responsible for implementing projects in accordance with cGMP and gclp regulations in the field of production Automation and digitalization.
- last but not least, you will organise and implement user Training.
what you have to offer.
- natural sciences Education in Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Biotechnology or master / diploma in the field of Computer Science, Bioinformatics or comparable studies
- strong technical understanding as well as exact, structured and independent working
- demonstrable knowledge in the areas of Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals, Genomics or Medical Devices in accordance with cGMP or gclp regulations
- a quick perception and good Communication Skills when working as part of a team.
- excellent English skills, both written and spoken
Find a Job Find Candidates