This job is currently Archived,
Supply Planning Business Analyst - Ireland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 08 March 2017
- Our company is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
- The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives.
- Our products and services are available in over 100 countries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Capacity Planning / Master Scheduling
- Work with planning to understand capacity analysis tools for the site, which include equipment and headcount, and anticipate any over / under capacities.
- Ensure global demand changes are communicated to the production team.
- Analyse and identify disparities between the capacity plan and the global demand plan
NPI / PLCM
- Provides Supply Chain leadership to assigned new product introduction and PLCM projects. Responsible for developing supply chain strategy, guiding the planning team.
- Drive functional alignment on launch plans by managing readiness activities across supply chain to achieve overall business objectives for a project, including commercial success, profitability, timeliness and quality. Planning Process Improvements / Management
- Identifies gaps in existing business processes and drives improvement activities to close them.
- Develop and implement Recon Supply planning processes that deliver best in class performance and desired outcomes to enable operational excellence.
- Ongoing development of existing metrics and KPI’s.
- Actively participate in problem solving and process improvement initiatives.
- Influences change and improvements within supply functions across the organization.
- Trend demand and supply plan accuracy to help drive continuous improvements.
- Build the monthly process to align and support operations which integrates into Recon Supply Planning and IBP.Lead the monthly and quarterly Outlook process to agree demand forecast and put to stock plans
- 3rd level qualification in Business, Materials Management, Supply Chain Management/Logistics, IPICS or other equivalent is required.
- A minimum of five years Supply Chain experience in a high volume manufacturing environment is essential.
- Knowledge of MRP systems.
- Excellent communication, written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent knowledge & computer skills of MS Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
- Customer focused.
- Ability to influence others.
- Demonstrated project management.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Conversant with company policies/procedures/regulatory and FDA standards.
- Results, goals and metrics orientated.