Supply Chain Project Manager Expert - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The Supply Chain Project Manager is responsible for the set-up & coordination of several Supply Chain projects or Programs.
- He/she ensures that projects/programs are on time and within budget delivery of expected outcome/value.
- This function implies close relationships with Technical & Supply, Finance, legal, IT, QA and RA functions.
- It also implies agility to be a project leader, a sparring partner, an expert and an enabler of senior management decision making as appropriate.
- The person has proven and recognized project leadership skills, including project planning, monitoring, issue resolution, decision making, reporting.
- He/she has also a deepest sense of accountability and responsibility,& a huge sense of persistence. Hence, this is a senior and challenging position, with huge potential.
Role and main tasks:
- Prepare project charter including expected outcome/value, scope, key milestones, KPI, budget.
- Identify project interdependencies and critical resource constraints
- Identify key stakeholders, conduct voice of stakeholder review and develop communication plan
- Identify any resource constraints and risks proactively and develop mitigation plans.
- Identify risks (what could go wrong) and mitigation plans with impact on timelines and budget
- Present project charter, voice of stakeholders, communication plan, risk and mitigation plan and Business case to steering committee for approval
- Coordinate the project/program cross functionally using project management tool (eg GDPM and/or EPPM)
- Report progress to steering committee as well as risks/mitigation plan to ensure the project/program is delivered on time and within budget:
- Progress vs milestones
- Budget consumption vs plan
- % buffer consumed for the project and % project completion.
- Report risks status, roadblocks and mitigation plans to de-risk the project (eg scope changes, timeline changes, prioritization, budget changes, ..)
- Provide above information proactively to steering committee for approval
- Ensure continuous communication to stakeholders and team about the project, capture feedback and address questions and concerns.
- Time: Respect major project milestones (planned, baselines and actual s)
- Cost: Resources and expenditure per project/period (planned, base lined and actual)
- Budget accuracy
- Efficiency: Resources, expenditure and timelines vs. benchmarks
- Strong expertise and experience (10 years) in complex & cross-functional Project & Program Management.
- Supply Chain experience (Trade Compliance especially) is a must
- Experience or knowledge in Critical Chain is ideal. Any knowledge of Critical chain will distinguish your candidacy
- Ideally black belt in lean/six sigma
- Demonstrated ability to gain commitment from key stakeholders and contributors
- Ability to identify and address potential problems/areas for improvement pro-actively and act on them in a problem-solving manner with appropriate stakeholders
- Proven and recognized decision making facilitator presenting possible options
- Knowledge of Vista and OMP tools is a plus
- Preferably knowledge of EEPM or MS Project equivalent by experience
- Negociation and communication skills
- Presentation, workshop and meeting facilitation skills
- Familiarity with financial evaluation techniques/business concepts, also a plus but not essential
- Fluent in English, French is an asset
- You will receive a competitive based salary depending on your education and experience in an attractive package of extralegal benefits (company car, petrol card, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization…).
- Each employee will be welcomed with a varied integration program.
- We invest considerable time and resources in training our staff (technical and non-technical courses).
- You will join a dynamic and international environment with enthusiastic and professional colleagues.
Who We are