Supply Chain Planning Analyst - United States
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Developing advanced capacity evaluation and inventory projection tools. Continuously enhances tools to eliminate waste and maximize efficiency while successfully addressing the target audience’s needs.
- Generating and analyzing supply and inventory data to strategically partner with specific business area(s). Identifying opportunity/risk and mitigation strategies/solutions driving to inventory and service targets. Ensures planning efforts across functions and locations are integrated and aligned by facilitating cross-functional collaboration.
- Leads process improvement efforts that focus on improving customer service and optimizing inventory.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a related field required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system preferred.
- Strong knowledge in SAP
- Strong user of Excel to produce Graphs, etc
- Understanding of inventory management (MRP), manufacturing environments, and capacity measurements.
- Demonstrates high degree of analytical skills while clearly defining complex issues despite incomplete or ambiguous information.
- Ability to apply knowledge creatively and integrates information to address unique circumstances and arrive at optimal solutions.
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence, tailored to any level of the organization.
- Capability to support controversial positions and manage sensitive and confidential issues.
- Possesses strong ability to build relationships and foster collaboration across diverse functions.
- Capability to identify value-added processes in a rapidly changing environment, Lean training preferred.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment with a sense of ownership and urgency; flexible and positive about conflicting and changing priorities; ability to work independently, constructively, and confidently under ambiguity and stress.
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to collaborate and work effectively with any level of personnel in different functional areas.
- Advance skills with MS Office Suite (Excel)