Position supports planning and inventory management of raw materials, starting material including Egg White, and PPU populations. Ensures product production schedules are aligned for the internal and external manufacturing sites to ensure product needs of Commercial and Clinical Operations are met.
- Own end to end supply chain of long/short term for Transgenic Operations (TO)
- Chair monthly TO Supply Chain update
- Generate and communicate production targets, hatch schedule, and shipment schedule
- Development of internal Sales & Operational Planning Process
- Demand Planning - Track and report on variation in forecasts from version to version + work to understand delta’s with TO
- Forecast accuracy - Measurement/Drive Root Cause and Corrective action
- Generate manufacturing site net requirements (supply forecast) for each product for each site
- Work directly with RA/CMC to understand regulatory constraints to supply.
- Plan sample movement and testing to support supply due dates through the supply chain
- Run supply and demand scenarios/sensitivity analysis
- 3 years+ in pharmaceutical/Biotech Supply Planning or associated experience
- Intermediate / advanced level MS Excel, MS Access; basic level other MS applications
- APICS accreditation a plus
- Strong SAP skills are essential
- Knowledge of planning processes and distribution planning principles
- Familiarity with concepts of cGMP
- Ability to communicate according to different functions in the process
- BS in a relevant discipline is desired
- Our company is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and delivering life-transforming therapies for patients with devastating and rare disorders. Our company developed and commercializes the first and only approved complement inhibitor to treat patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) and atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome (aHUS), two life-threatening ultra-rare disorders.
- As the global leader in complement inhibition, our company is strengthening and broadening its portfolio of complement inhibitors, including evaluating potential indications for eculizumab in additional severe and ultra-rare disorders.
- Our company's metabolic franchise includes two highly innovative enzyme replacement therapies for patients with life-threatening and ultra-rare disorders
- In addition, our company is advancing the most robust rare disease pipeline in the biotech industry, with highly innovative product candidates in multiple therapeutic areas