This job is currently Archived,
Supply Chain Planner - United Kingdom
Posted on : 12 April 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career
- An opportunity has arisen within our Supply Chain team for a Supply Chain Planner for company Animal Health.
- The role of Supply Chain Planner involves a high level of collaboration and cohesion with our manufacturing, Quality and Support functions with the ultimate goal of ensuring that a robust, fully aligned supply plan is developed and maintained.
- This role will react quickly to changes in either demand or supply and communicate the consequences to all parties affected.
- They will also develop and maintain a strong understanding of the drivers for our metrics (KPI’s) performance and to assist in identifying opportunities for improvement (while ensuring a high level of customer service).
- Responsibility for producing and maintaining the supply plan for Production
- Attendance at key meetings with Production and other functions to ensure supply plan is accurate and fully aligned with key stakeholders.
- A strong focus on inventory management to ensure inventory targets are kept between the agreed parameters and discards are reduced to a minimum.
- Manage the write off process for material write-off’s, ensuring a timely completion of each form and providing support where needed.
- To produce monthly analysis of write off trends
- To liaise with Operations and Procurement to co-ordinate manufacturing activities to ensure materials are available to support all production plans across multiple departments.
- Builds strong relationships with other departments and understand how keeping a stable plan drives performance
- Provides support for the demand and supply organisation and is able to work cross-functionally within the team
- Responsible for the maintenance of master data within the planning area including creation and maintenance of New Item requests
- React quickly to MRP action messages and ensure that there are no `past due` orders
- Communicate any potential problems to the relevant people as soon as they are highlighted
- Co-ordinating packaging changes though Artis and Change control systems
- Provide longer term forecast for raw material to suppliers who request them
- SAP and FusionOps Key user providing support to colleagues in our manufacturing division
- Ensure SOP’s are kept up to date with current procedures and are reviewed in a timely manner
- In support of our World Class Supply journey, ensure completion of monthly report
- GCSE Maths desirable
- Experience in Supply Chain planning in a pharmaceutical environment (preferable)
- Minimum 3 years in a planning (type) role
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Supply Chain, Pharmaceutical, Supply, Supply Planner, Procurement, Operations, Science