full time position (40 hours/week) In your role as a Supply Chain Planner, you are part of the Supply Chain team, you report directly to the Delivery Manager and you are the conductor of the whole order fulfillment process.
- As a Supply Chain Planner, you are responsible for planning all steps in the supply chain.
- You are accountable for ensuring customer satisfaction by continuously planning, monitoring and re-planning customer orders, using conditions set by Purchase, Sales and Supply Chain departments. Your challenge is to ensure the in full, on time delivery of products while monitoring and minimizing the added cost for our customer.
- Cost elements you optimize include transport, warehouse inventory, and operational costs.
- In case deviations from the original planning are detected, you will work on an alternative solution, and proactively inform the customer.
- You drive the continuous improvement culture in the process from order to delivery of goods and services.
- You participate actively in improvement projects.
- Your main drivers are transparency, speed and simplicity in company business processes against lowest possible costs.
- You prepare subjects thoroughly and provide excellent management information, which enables management to take the right decisions quickly.
- In general, you are responsible for:
- Planning of order delivery from supplier until customer, call-off of goods, inspection, transport, goods receipt, picking, packing, outbound transport, pre-shipment inspection and custom clearance;
- Managing sales orders and ensuring quality of services;
- Managing production orders; from allocating batches, checking and issuing purchase orders, following up purchase order from confirmation to inbound goods, managing stock replenishment, placing and following up purchase orders to maintaining freshness of stocked kits and its related components;
- Documenting planning, supplier orders and customer communications in the system;
- Liaising with the stock & demand manager, the demand manager and the supply chain administrator. In case of deviations which are not your responsibility you will escalate immediately to the appropriate colleague.
- Being in direct contact with the Purchase department to ensure the optimal transfer of goods from the supplier to company
- Managing order flow and fulfillment based on plan distribution requirements and plan picking and packing activities;
- Being a focal point of customer contact at Supply Chain management to inform on order status, process customer request and process customer feedback on services delivered.
To be seriously considered, we require the following:
Education & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Logistics and Supply Chain management;
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a similar role in an international environment;
- Experience with project management;
- Experience with an ERP system, preferably JD Edwards.
Skills & Characteristics
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- Flexible and positive attitude, ability to meet the changing requirements of the internal and external customers;
- Pro-active and innovative mindset;
- Strong planning and analytical skills;
- Highly accurate, with attention to detail and quality.
- Fluency in written and spoken English. French will be a plus.
We ask a lot of our employees, but we also give a lot in return. This includes:
- Great colleagues: You’ll work in a team of enthusiastic, motivated professionals in an open atmosphere
- Inspiration and development: We offer training and personal development opportunities for all employees, and regularly host guest speakers.
- Fun: Department and company outings are organized on a regular basis, and we make sure to celebrate our successes together.
- Making an impact:Our company offers a great opportunity to use your passion and skills for good, while working in an enthusiastic team and stimulating environment.
- Salary and holidays: We benchmark salaries against mid-sized companies in the Netherlands, and to support a healthy work-life balance we offer 30 vacation days for a full time contract. In addition, we offer a commute allowance and a defined contribution pension.