Supply Chain Master Planner - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations and today, we're looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us to make life the best that it can be.
- We are looking for a motivated individual to work within the Industrial Biosciences Global Production Planning group.
- This position will operate within a global, team-based environment and requires strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Assist in new product implementations including decisions for optimal production
- Responsible for IB Supply capacity planning process related to our EU Fermentation Facilities
- Maintain IB Supply network configuration within SAP. Update as necessary to account for changing assumptions, product changes or strategic decisions
- Responsible for creating regional packaging and shipping plans, follow up execution of the plan
- Create and analyze monthly capacity plan showing planned production, projected inventories and capacity utilization
- Provide guidance and interact with Plants/Asset Schedulers to meet planned order requirements and resolve gaps
- Continuously refining inventory management practices (i.e. safety stock targets)
- Develop and track performance measurements
- Coordinate and lead special projects as required.
- Projects may include analysis of new product introductions, asset utilization studies, supply chain cost optimization, process transfers and process changes
- Purchasing and MRP direction for our EU Fermentation Facilities
- Heavy interface between the IB Global Sales, Industry & Integrated Operations organizations – communicate supply issues
- BS degree in Science, Engineering, Business or Supply Chain, or equivalent work experience
- 4-6 years of plant fermentation operations experience strongly preferred
- Experience in planning and scheduling production strongly preferred
- APICS/CPF certification (or equivalent) and/or inventory management experience desirable
- SAP/APO experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to travel (up to 15%)