Supply Chain Manager - United States, Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Are you the supply chain professional that develops and manages the supply chain of surgery solutions, our revolutionary surgery solution that captures the claimed benefits of single-port, laparoscopic surgery?
- This is a new role which gives you the opportunity and freedom to design and build our supply chain set-up, processes and organization as efficient and customer friendly as possible.
- Your primary focus is on supply and demand planning (including S&OP) and customer service.
- In addition you will work on inventory management, warehousing and logistics & distribution.
- To keep focus and to stay in control you make sure all processes are implemented in and supported by the ERP system (Exact).
- You will be part of the operations team together with the Strategic Sourcing Manager, the Manufacturing Manager and the Manufacturing Engineering Manager.
- You will report to the VP Operations.
- The ideal candidate is a supply chain expert with around 8 years of relevant experience with excellent analytical, planning and communication skills.
- You are very comfortable with process and IT alignment. People find you a pleasure to work with and you are able to build strong long term relationships.
- You have an ambitious drive and a high level of energy.
- You always strive for the best and by doing so you contribute to the growth of our organization.
- You are able to grasp new concepts quickly and to learn from others.
Qualifications & competencies
- Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Econometrics, Business Economics, Operations Research or comparable
- Over 8 years working experience across multiple areas of Supply Chain Management (planning, logistics & distribution, customer service, continuous improvement)
- Strong and profound knowledge of ERP systems and (advanced) planning tools, preferably Exact
- Excellent communication skills (verbally and written) in Dutch, English and preferably also German.
- Comfortable to work in an international environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to make and implement decisions
- Open minded, multi-disciplinary team player who takes the initiative, seeks innovative solutions and is results-driven
- Curious and self-propelling mindset and a hands-on down-to-earth approach are essential
- A challenging job in an inspiring and rapidly developing high-tech company, where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is one of our most important assets.
- We embrace initiatives, ownership and a strong team spirit.
- By providing freedom, we support you to be creative and to organize the job in accordance with the overall goals of our company.
- We are committed to support your professional and personal development and give you the opportunity to cooperate with talented people.