This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 20 March 2017
- Manage the SC processes and teams at the site level following GBU and zone supply chain strategies, policies and plans
- Develop the supply chain management concept and improve the supply chain processes at site
- Implement the customer satisfaction improvement processes.
- Organize and execute the SOIP (Sales Operations Inventory Planning) and guarantee the good practices following: frequency, dates, participants, follow up.
- Responsible to optimize the procurement flows according to manufacturing needs by interfacing with Purchasing team
- Responsible to organize the plans and flows of production lines at the plant, integrate the production plan by interfacing with Production team and assure that the process is coherent with SOIP
- Assure the management of the inbound and outbound flows between the different actors of the logistic chain
- In charge of inventory management and optimization including raw material, finished and intermediate product, packaging material.
- Manage cost of supply chain site level, identify the cost per different process (packaging, transportation &)
- Ensure the coordination with sales & marketing, manufacturing and logistic service providers and other functions for optimized performance.
- Manage supply chain team at site. Lead, motivate, coach, develop and evaluate the team members.
- Keep full compliance with all relevant operational regulation, safety, environmental & quality standards, and company policies including the ISO procedure.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent standard of education is essential
- At least 5 years experience in logistics or supply chain, with experience of team management
- Good communication & coordination skills
- Logical & analytical mind and problem-solving spirit
- Good in oral and written English and Chinese mandarin
- knowledge of Incoterms and customs
- Be responsible, willing to work under pressure
- Desire and ability to learn
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- SAP knowledge (or other ERP system) is highly preferred
Quzhou Zhejiang Sheng China
Find a Job Find Candidates