This job is currently Archived,
Supply Chain Manager - Innovation & Excellence Breda Netherlands,
Posted on : 01 May 2017
- Our company is a values-based organization with a powerful sense of shared purpose toward our mission: to serve patients.
- We provide the capabilities, resources, and rewards of
- a global enterprise, while maintaining the entrepreneurialism and pioneering spirit that marked our early days as a biotechnology innovator.
- We encourage our team members to have fulfilling and meaningful careers through challenging assignments, career development, and valuable opportunities such as this;
- The Supply Chain Innovation and Excellence team is looking for an enthusiastic candidate to strengthen our energetic team to drive, build and mature our Operational Excellence portfolio. With a changing ecosystem, Lean practices are essential for future sustainable success and therefore this is a pivotal role in our European Supply Chain organization.
- Drive a culture of Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement by designing, implementing and sustaining operational excellence and business process modeling methodologies in the European Supply Chain organization aligned with company s global framework of Lean Transformation
- Understand impact of emerging trends, anticipates change, initiates innovative SC concepts & services
- Be accountable for the cross-departmental program portfolio management and execution for the EU Supply Chain organization
- Drives and coordinates workforce management
- Lead and advance on the Lean/PULL strategic roadmap for EU SC
- Mature the Supply Chain Analytics capabilities to analyze supply chain scenarios and pro-actively support decision making and measure supply chain performance to achieve the global framework of Lean Transformation
- Member of the Site SC OE network
- Champions continuous improvement; challenges status quo and ensures sharing of best practices within the EU Region and cross-regionally
- Leverage OE toolset to triage ad hoc challenges from start to finish
- Participates in applicable industry forums and engages with external partnerships where applicable implements best practices
- Develops and manages EU Supply Chain strategic project portfolio in accordance to GSC best practices
- Maintains and generates workforce utilization process and supporting metrics
- Travel up to 10% of work time
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent related to Supply Chain, Logistics or Industrial Engineering & 5 years of directly related experience
- Deep understanding of E2E supply chain business processes (APICS CPIM, SCOR, S&OP, Logistics, Customer Service)
- Demonstrated success in Operational Excellence, Lean, PULL and major change management initiatives
- Experience in working in an international environment, ability to liaise/communicate effectively with cross-functional teams and different cultures
- Ability to develop insightful strategies based on knowledge of external and internal operating environments
- Fluency in Dutch and English, in both oral and written communication
- Ability to navigate in a matrix environment with strong internal and external network relations
- Good understanding of GMP and pharmaceutical regulations and awareness of biopharmaceutical commercial and supply chain trends and developments
- Ability to liaise/communicate effectively and easily with cross-functional teams and different cultures
- Strong analytical skills and financial acumen
- Ability to analyze abstract and complex problems requiring evaluation of intangible variables
- Ability to develop innovative and creative output based on interpretation and analysis
- We only consider candidates who reside in the Netherlands (and are eligible to work in the Netherlands) or live on a commuting distance.
- An online assessment is part of the recruitment process- This position is for an year contract
- A Fortune 150 company operating in nearly 100 countries around the world, we invest in highly skilled, dedicated and collaborative individuals who are ready to contribute to our mission in meaningful ways and make a difference in the lives of our patients.
Find a Job Find Candidates