SUPPLY CHAIN LEADER - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We are the Swiss affiliate of one of the major American multinational, pharmaceutical companies.
- As a leading, innovation-driven corporation, our company is developing a growing portfolio of first -and best-in-class pharmaceutical products to meet some of the world's most urgent medical needs.
- We focus our internal research efforts primarily on four core therapeutic areas: neuroscience, endocrine disorders, cancer and autoimmune diseases.
- Our company's global employees number approximately 40’000, and our medicines are marketed in 120 countries.
- Our company is consistently ranked as one of the best companies in the world to work for and generations of company employees have sustained a culture that values excellence, integrity and respect for people.
- Reporting to Director company Export you will be responsible for supervising a team of Supply Chain Associates engaged in 3rd Party trade, inter-company and sub-contracting / contract manufacturing operations and take care of financial planning & reporting activities related to company External Manufacturing Organizations such as EMEAA.
- In this position you will ensure the successful cooperation with all company contract manufacturing and supply chain organizations (EMEAA, EMSJ, EEM AP, API EM, and Global Supply Chain).
- You will liaise with internal business development, legal and quality organizations to ensure that contracts, agreements and MRD’s accurately reflect on-going business, to understand contractual obligations and to ensure good governance.
- You will monitor and evaluate supply chain process effectiveness and initiate process changes if needed.
- You will ensure that maintaining OSSCE Class-A is a priority. You will ensure compliance to SOX, financial policies, procedures and SOPs and established GMPs.
- You will review and/or develop policies & procedures to guarantee adequate business control.
- You will be involved in the Financial planning & reporting for diverse company EMOs and provide financial/compliance support for Capital Projects.
- To be successful, you need to be able to build collaborative relationships with stakeholders.
- You have very strong communication skills, a compliance mind-set, are solutions orientated and enjoy a challenge.
- Accounting degree preferred, experience in manufacturing finance, supply chain activities and cost accounting and/or in General accounting and/or audit Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a new environment is key Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, ability to work successfully in a virtual environment Excellent people manager with a strong interest in coaching and development. Ability to work independently
- Strong team player, demonstrated ability to take initiatives, results-oriented and well organized
- At ease with Microsoft office applications, strong SAP knowledge Fluent written/spoken English, conversational French, other European languages an asset.
- The chance to join one of the most successful pharmaceutical companies.
- An interesting role within our organization as well as many varied and enriching contacts.