This job is currently Archived,
Supply Chain Labeling and Data Solutions Expert - Belgium
Posted on : 13 May 2017
- We put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease.
- Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
- To strengthen our Labeling and Data Solutions Operations team, we are looking to fill the position of: SC Labeling and Data Solutions Expert.
As an 'agilytical' person and SC Labeling and Data Solutions Expert you like to work in an environment where you can:
- Drive for continuous improvement
- Continuously challenge yourself and others
- Interact and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in an international and multi-cultural environment
As an 'agilytical' person and SC Labeling and Data Solutions Expert you will contribute by:
- Managing Product Launches and driving the implementation of Regulatory Changes within all Supply Chain systems through accurate business process, master data & artwork management Contributing to projects with Labeling and Master Data impact
- Driving for compliance
For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- Bachelor or Master degree’s (Supply Chain or other)
- 5 years in a Supply Chain environment
- Experience in SAP
- System and process oriented with high analytical skills
- Open minded, flexible and team oriented; capable of doing the extra mile to reach targets
- Project Management experience is an asset
Job Segment: Database, Supply Chain, Supply, ERP, Law, Technology, Operations, Legal