This job is currently Archived,
Supply Chain Intern in Business Support - Denmark
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- We use our skills, dedication and ambition to help people with diabetes.
- We offer the chance to be part of a truly global work place, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.
- Do you want to be part of a dynamic team that drives process robustness in our supply chain flow through optimistic programmes and reporting?
- Are you motivated to analyse, optimize and standardize the way we work with supply chain?
- If you can answer yes to these questions, you may be the intern we are looking for in Business Support, Sourcing Operations.
About the department
- Sourcing Operations (SoOp) is the central purchasing area in Product Supply, responsible for inbound supply of the thousands of materials going into productions worldwide.
- We are a small team of programme managers and analysts that are responsible for building robust processes through management of LEAN, Training, Quality and EHS (Environmental Health & Safety) programmes.
- Moreover, we drive many of the supply chain reports.
- We are currently looking for an analytically strong and ambitious Business Support intern, who can support our programme managers with data analysis, project implementation, workshops preparation etc.
- Moreover, your job will be to run selected reports to our stakeholders, while proactively seeking to improve our own internal processes.
- Lastly, you will run your own improvement project. You will be teamed up with an experienced programme manager and a business analyst.
- You are studying a relevant degree (i.e. in Business, Engineering or Supply Chain Management) with excellent results, and you have high competency level of MS-Excel, are able to present your analysis convincingly and communicate efficiently with stakeholders.
- As a person, you are positive, outgoing and have an analytical mind-set, where you know how to get to the core of complex problems and make them understandable for others.
- Furthermore, you possess good communication skills and are capable of structuring your own work.
- Students in their first or second year of their master studies.
Working with Us:
- We are an organisation with many international employees and we welcome local as well as non-local applicants.
- We offer an inspiring and ambitious working environment, alongside the flexibility that allows you to influence your own working day.
- We believe that is what stimulates the ingenuity to develop the next generations of cutting-edge treatments.
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.