Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Supply Chain Executive – Master Planner in our Grange Castle API Manufacturing Site in Dublin 22
Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader with more than 30,000 professionals working together across more than 70 countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our more than 230-year legacy of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
Reporting directly to the Supply Chain Manager, the Supply Chain Executive - Master Planner will be responsible for the Global Master Planning of products produced at TILGC.
Alogliptin API Master Planning:
•Drive global Drug Substance (DS) demand aggregation (including technical batches) and reconciliation process by aligning with the DP Master Planner.
•Manage monthly planning cycle of assigned DS pipeline by updating global PSI (Production, Sales, Inventory) balance file based on the data collected from various supply chain partners (DS and Drug Product sites, external Contract Manufacturing Organisations or CMO)
•Plan and allocate production amount of DS/Key Intermediate/Key Starting Material (KSM) at each site of the assigned product based on the updated PSI balance and DS strategy defined by Global API Management.
•Ensure enough DS is available for DP sites and prioritize DS planned deliveries and release plan.
•Ensure that DS inventory, COGS and efficiency of plants are optimized and balanced across DS sites.
•Lead DS monthly planning meeting with supply managers of DS sites and the DP Master Planner to review PSI balance and drive for alignment of production plan between DS sites (including purchase amount of DS from external CMOs)
•Engage in the DP Master Planning meeting and issue management as a representative from the DS supply team.
•Proactively identify DS related supply issues/constraints and engage necessary stakeholders to prepare scenarios with assumptions and proposals for resolution.
•Escalate to Global API Management in case of major deviation from original DS strategy is identified and seek for solution to mitigate the impact.
•Manage and ensure that appropriate inventory level of DS /Key Intermediate/KSM is maintained globally according to inventory policy defined by the Product Manager and Global API Management.
•Collect information from DP technical studies and arrange samples of DS required for the stability study with regional Supply Launch Team project manager.
• Work closely with Global API Management team to support DS Strategy development of the assigned product.
•Track and update regulatory status of the DS related variations at each market based on the information collected from Global Regulatory Affairs and reflect that information in the switch over planning of DS variants
•Manage and ensure that switching of DS variants at DP sites is done according to the latest regulatory status and strategy defined by Global API Management
•Report monthly status of project implementation related to DS related variation to key stakeholders.
Ninlaro, Alifosel and Future Products Master Planning
•Collaborate and work with the relevant global master planners and supply chain teams to ensure that TILGC production volumes for newly transferring products are adequate.
•Work with the relevant master planner and supply chain teams to establish appropriate capability and resources at GC to support and execute future master planning responsibility at TILGC.
- Bachelor degree in related field (Science, business etc.), with master or MBA preferred.
- Minimum 5-8 years in Supply Chain (Planning/Master Scheduling/ Capacity Planning/Demand Planning/Inventory Management) or related work experience, experience with DS or Chemical planning preferred
- Intermediate knowledge about DS or chemical manufacturing process and DP
- Experience with ERP and supply chain system (SAP R/3, SAP BW, APO)
- Strong analytical skills for integrating and interpreting planning related information
- Good understanding of Pharmaceutical industry (regulatory environment, CMC, cGMP)
- Working knowledge of Project Management tools and principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible, willing and positive attitude / mind-set
- Excellent planning, scheduling and prioritisation ability
- Excellent documentation skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft products and systems skills.
- Strong Quality orientation.
- Ability to work under pressure & managing conflicting tasks at the same time.
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Ability to work well with others to achieve organisational goals.
- Safety focused.