Supply Chain Data Solutions Project Manager - Belgium
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our Global Labeling & Data Solutions Team , based in our Global Supply Chain in Braine L’Alleud, BE, we are looking to fill the position of: DATA SOLUTIONS PROJECT MANAGER.
Is your analytical adeptness second only to your strategic capacities? At UCB, we know you as a ‘stratelytical’ person. This specific blend of talent means you are a deep-thinking planner devoted to improving patients' lives.
As a UCB 'stratelytical' person and DATA SOLUTIONS PROJECT MANAGER you like to work in an environment where you can:
- Drive for continuous improvement
- Lead projects making a difference
- Continuously challenge yourself and others
- Interact and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in an international and multi-cultural environment
As a UCB 'stratelytical' person and DATA SOLUTIONS PROJECT MANAGER you will contribute by:
- Driving data accuracy, integrity and consistency in all Supply Chain departments in SAP and related systems
- Driving the implementation of systems solutions for a continuous improvement of supply chain and artwork management processes
- Participating in divestment and acquisition projects for master data and artwork planning related topics
Interested? For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- Master degree’s (Supply Chain or other)
- 5 years in a Supply Chain environment
- Experience in SAP
- System and process oriented with high analytical skills
- Project Management skills
To apply please go to www.ucb.com/careers.
Discover more about the remarkable UCB Talent Blends and how you can contribute to the mix at www.ucb.com/careers.
Job Segment: Database, Project Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Supply Chain, Supply, Technology, Operations