Perrigo Company is searching for an experienced leader and team builder to join our Customer Service group at our US Headquarters in Allegan, Michigan. In this role, the Team Leader provides independent & frontline supply chain strategic leadership on key accounts, working closely with Sales VPs, Business Managers (CBMs), and key customer supply chain contacts to provide value-added solutions to the top customers. In addition, the Team Leader will provide leadership and oversight to Customer Service Account Managers (CSAMs) and Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) in managing accounts to exceed department goals and customer expectations. Also, this role will work closely with customers, CSAM’s, and the Sales team on the development and implementation of supply chain strategies to maximize sales and service, while minimizing costs (inventory & obsolescence).
Other duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Leads internal OTC & NUT supply chain meetings to the benefit of all customers, CBMs, and other Perrigo functions and ensures follow up actions are documented and help to hold individuals accountable.
- Independently represents Perrigo at a top management level meeting at our top customers. Assist in ensuring our activities/processes/management is consistent across our management team.
- Understand each customer’s unique supply chain and develop supply chain account strategies to optimize profitability and customer satisfaction through proactive analysis and continuous improvement.
- Helps design/drive improved processes (inside and outside the department) as assigned by department leadership to make Perrigo a more cost-effective and reliable supplier to our customers. Ensures processes are disciplined from the acceptance of business through on-time delivery and commercialization.
- Requires Bachelor degree in Business, Sales, Supply Chain Management or closely related field, combined with at least five (5) years of experience in a customer service/supply chain function including at least three (3) years as a Customer Service Team Leader/Manager.
- Ability to demonstrate extensive industry (Perrigo preferred) supply-chain knowledge and demonstrates the ability to independently lead/implement enhanced customer processes and successfully manage these dynamic relationships.
- Strong customer service orientation, ability to work effectively with our customers through collaboration and work with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrate excellent skills in analytical reasoning with a high degree of skill and accuracy working with calculations and numbers.
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow through on a variety of complex processes are necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential, including oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills, strong attention to detail and ability to handle changing priorities with a sense of urgency.
- Demonstrated proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite, SAP, Crystal Enterprise, Oracle, PEAK and Sharepoint.
- Outstanding leadership skills.
Find a Job Find Candidates