Supply Chain Co-ordinator (2 years FTC) - United Kingdom
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Our company is recruiting a Supply Chain Co-ordinator for 2 years Fixed term Contract.
- This role will be responsible for the planning of a range of products through the site while maintaining a focus on the entire supply chain, specifically
- Managing the site IPT portfolio end to end: Asset planning; API, Bulk, Pack, RMs and components.
- Special focus to be placed on inventory management.
- During unplanned events (both demand and supply), providing recovery scenarios including customer impact.
- Communicating as required to affected parties through to final issue resolution.
- Owning the data integrity and ensuring systems are kept up to date.
- Ensuring that lead times are reflected accurately against demonstrated capability.
- Executing the regionally produced plans whilst adhering to the Merck and site standard planning calendars, and using site standard tools for planning, scheduling, capacity, inventory, cycle-time and data management.
- Influencing a network of stakeholders across a complex supply chain network
- Using the 12 inclusive behaviors to improve teamwork across the supply chain
- The successful candidates will be responsible and accountable for the internal and external SC metrics for their products on behalf of (and with) the Supply Chain Lead and IPT Lead.
- Educated to degree level or an equivalent supply chain qualification (e.g. CPIM) or 5 years experience in a pharmaceutical or similar company
- Awareness of Manufacturing and Packaging Processes and GMP
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Ability to analyse data and problem solve.
- Experience in the use of manufacturing systems: MHCS, PMO, D3, SAP (or other ERP system)
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel
- Time management and communications skills.
The following are seen as an advantage
- Understanding of LEAN methodologies.
- Experience of planning in a pharmaceutical (or similar) environment.
- Results-driven with the ability to make sound decisions and take appropriate risks.
- Integrity, discipline, resilience, creativity and flexibility.
- Experience of using a finite scheduling tool
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Supply Chain, Supply, ERP, Pharmaceutical, SAP, Operations, Technology, Science