Supply Chain Business Intelligence Analyst - FusionOps Job - Czechia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Have you heard about MSD?
MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us. Join us in the digital health revolution and tackle biggest opportunities and challenges at the intersection of healthcare, information and technology. More on www.msdit.cz.
As a Supply Chain Business Intelligence Analyst you will:
• Collaborate with business partners to realize analytics projects in MSD Animal Health’s foundational Supply Chain & Manufacturing Analytics solution (FusionOps) and roll these out globally.
• Provide end-to-end support in realizing these requests (from user requirements gathering, creating technical specifications, dashboard/report development, creating supporting documentation to providing end-user training and following up on adoption of the asset.
• On a day-to-day basis provide support with solving complex incidents for various business areas (e.g. Procurement, Quality, Production, Delivery)
• Network within the Global Innovation Center in Prague to further mature and develop the FusionOps platform. This includes partnering with the many divisions across MSD.
• Identify opportunities to share best practices for FusionOps between Animal Health and Human Health and contribute to building out the platform support for FusionOps.
• Coordinate basic incident management with offshore teams and coordinate report & dashboard foundational development with External Vendor
What you will learn
• Gain significant experience in the Pharma industry, especially in the Supply Chain and Manufacturing area.
• Improve the knowledge of Reporting solution and reporting concepts
• Work on international analytics project with high priority and impact for the company
• Gain knowledge in working with both local users and global headquarters
• Experience with project delivery in a regulated pharma environment
• How to deliver a project end-to-end by engaging with customers
• Explore and experience FusionOps, a state of the art Supply Chain Intelligence solution that covers Strategic to Operational analytics and makes use of the latest techniques (e.g. in-memory, machine learning and statistical modeling)
What we need:
A motivated person that is eager to lean and develop him/herself and has:
• BSc or MSc degree or equivalent
• Strong Analytics Background
• Experiences in SAP ECC, Supply Chain and Manufacturing knowledge
• Experiences in communication with both Business and IT
• Networked way of working
• Project delivery and basic project management experience
• Knowledge of SQL, MS Office and basic analytics concepts
However we will be happy if you know or heard of one of these:
• Basic knowledge/willing to learn reporting technology and data concepts
• Any analytics tools and experience with analytics projects
• Statistical Modeling and/or experience with R – basic knowledge could be beneficial but it is definitely not crucial
• Knowledge of FusionOps is an advantage but it is not required (we expect the candidate will learn FusionOps as part of onboarding process)
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job: Business/Technical Analysis Job Title:Supply Chain Business Intelligence Analyst - FusionOps
Primary Location: EMEA-Czech Republic-Prague-Prague
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Supply Chain, Business Intelligence, Supply, ERP, Database, Operations, Technology