Supply Chain Business Analyst in Devices & Supply Chain Management - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Are you our new Supply Chain Business Analyst in Contract & Local Manufacturing Operations (CLMO) Logistics?
- If you enjoy working with reporting and data analysis in a complex and global environment, then you might be our new colleague?
About the department
- CLMO is an area where things move fast and the daily operation is dependent on cooperation with colleagues and external Contract Manufacture Organization (CMOs) across the world.
- In CLMO Logistics you will join a team of 9 highly dedicated and talented colleagues.
- We are responsible for sourcing Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (APIs) and semi-finished products into company production facilities and deliver finished products to customers world-wide.
- As our new Supply Chain Business Analyst you will drive the supply chain performance reporting in our area.
- You will support the organisation by updating management and operational KPIs on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Providing data to management for use at the business review meetings with our CMOs and Quality management reviews twice a year.
- You will be our expert in the company standard reporting system and in collaboration with the central Supply Chain Organisation you will be responsible for the implementation of new Supply Chain Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in our area.
- We are collaborating with CMOs around the world, sourcing products into our company through many different supply chains using Excel as a key part in the planning and collaboration.
- In your role you will also be responsible for supporting the team in developing and optimizing our Excel tools.
- An important part of the role will be to drive supply chain data analysis when facing supply chain constraints to enable fact based decisions.
- Hence a part of the job will be using data to present recommendations to management.
- You will also be supporting the team with Change Request handling, writing SOPs and Non-conformities.
- You hold a Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management, International Business or similar, supplemented with 2-3 years of experience from a comparable position.
- You have strong analytical skills and an ability to deliver on tight deadlines.
- You have a high competency level of MS-Excel and are an experienced SAP user.
- You have good process understanding, know how to get to the core of complex problems and make them understandable for others.
- You should also be comfortable with handling and analyzing large data sets.
- Furthermore, you possess good communication skills, enjoy supporting others and thrive coordinating and navigating between many stakeholders in a busy environment.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is a pre-requisite
Working with Us:
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.
- We invest significantly in both professional and personal development and the position offers attractive career opportunities for both internal and external candidate.