Supply Chain Assistant - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 14 May 2017
Supply Chain Assistant
- We are looking for a Supply Chain Assistant to join a young and multicultural team.
- The department to which she/he will take part is a department in full development.
- We will be happy to welcome an enthusiastic, solution-driven and multitasking person on board.
- This person must have a proactive attitude and desire to bring new ideas to develop together our young department.
- The candidate will assist the Supply Chain Manager in creating and continuously improving processes, mainly focusing on two of our service lines: Bundle and Integrated Diagnostic Solutions (IDS).
To provide a general idea of the activity, some of the main tasks assigned to the candidate will be:
- Support in the organization of international shipments of sensitive goods by preparing export documents, collaborating with our laboratory, quality department, logistic partners and end customers. The Supply Chain department plays a transversal and very dynamic role concerning export and logistics
- Assist on the IDS operational management by helping to develop/optimize the service line: logistic support for Account Managers and final customers, constant monitoring of the IDS activity and preparation of statistics (that will have to be provided to the Management), collaborate with IT Support and Front End (IT) Team for optimization of processes and monitor the flow of samples and analyzes
- Many other projects are waiting to be developed, such as optimizing stock management, creating logistic hubs, developing operational support for our Account Managers and Customers, and much more.
- Master in Management (HEC/HEG) or in alternative Bachelor of Arts in Management with 2-3 years of working experience
- Fluent in French and English (very good knowledge of Spanish (level C1) would be an asset)
- Knowledge and/or experience in one or more of the following domains would be an asset: logistics, export and stock management
- Excellent communication and relational skills
- Superior analytical skills and creative problem solving ability
- Flexible and good team player