As a Supply Chain Administrator, you ensure all data is complete, consistent, correct, clear and entered timely in the right system at all stages of the delivery process, while continuously improving the administrative process from order to delivery.
Your main drivers are accuracy (first time right), speed and simplicity in company business processes against lowest possible costs. In general, you are responsible for:
- Creating export and import documentation such as customs documents, pre-shipment inspections, shipping and payment documents;
- Continuously monitoring outbound and inbound shipments until arrival at customer, according to incoterm and pro-actively solve issues to avoid delivery delays;
- Ensuring required documents are available for incoming/outgoing shipments;
- Assisting supply chain planners in e.g. updating order data in the system based on information from suppliers, customers and company colleagues;
- Providing adequate information to customers, authorities and other company department;
To be seriously considered, we require the following qualifications in regard to: Education & Experience:
- Dutch HBO, Bachelor or equivalent degree in logistics and supply chain.
- Recent graduates or experienced professional with 1- 2 years working experience in a similar role;
- Experience with preparation of customs documentation is an advantage.
Skills & Characteristics
- You should have a customer oriented attitude;
- You should have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- You should be highly organised and accurate;
- You should be energetic and pro-active;
- You should have collaboration and co-ordination skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, French is a distinct advantage.
We ask a lot of our employees, but we also give a lot in return. This includes:
- Great colleagues: You’ll work in a team of enthusiastic, motivated professionals in an open atmosphere
- Inspiration and development: We offer training and personal development opportunities for all employees, and regularly host guest speakers.
- Fun: Department and company outings are organized on a regular basis, and we make sure to celebrate our successes together.
- Making an impact: our company offers a great opportunity to use your passion and skills for good, while working in an enthusiastic team and stimulating environment.
- Salary and holidays: We benchmark salaries against mid-sized companies , and to support a healthy work-life balance we offer 30 vacation days for a full time contract.
- In addition, we offer a commute allowance and a defined contribution pension.