Supply Chain Account Manager - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Are you an experienced problem solver with the ability to be both analytical and customer service focused?
- Have you been waiting for an opportunity to build on your strong Supply Chain Management and Customer Service skills and take the next step in your career?
- If your answer is yes, then our company may have just opportunity you have been waiting for.
- We are currently searching for a Supply Chain Account Manager who will own customer demand requirements for ongoing and new business while working to maximize service levels and minimize costs to both company and our customers.
- Simply put, this role will act as liaison between customers and various business functions in an effort to better manage the entire supply chain from awarded business to commercialization.
- A Bachelor degree in business, sales or related field combined with experience in a customer service function are required. In a degree, consideration will be given to applicants who have a minimum of six years experience and increasing responsibility directly related to the role.
- Three plus years business experience in customer service
- Strong customer service orientation, ability to work effectively with company customers through collaboration and work with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrates excellent skills in analytical reasoning with a high degree of skill and accuracy working with calculations and numbers
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow through on a variety of complex processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential, including oral and written communication skills
- Experience and comfortable giving presentations
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and ability to handle changing priorities with a sense of urgency
- Sound decision making skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite, SAP, Crystal Enterprise, Oracle, PEAK and SharePoint