Supply Chain Account Manager - United States
Are you an experienced problem solver with the ability to be both analytical and customer service focused? Have you been waiting for an opportunity to build on your strong Supply Chain Management and Customer Service skills and take the next step in your career? If your answer is yes, then Perrigo may have just opportunity you have been waiting for.
We are currently searching for a Supply Chain Account Manager who will own customer demand requirements for ongoing and new business while working to maximize service levels and minimize costs to both Perrigo and our customers. Simply put, this role will act as liaison between customers and various Perrigo business functions in an effort to better manage the entire supply chain from awarded business to commercialization.
- A Bachelor degree in business, sales or related field combined with experience in a customer service function are required. In lieu of a degree, consideration will be given to applicants who have a minimum of six years experience and increasing responsibility directly related to the role.
- Three plus years business experience in customer service
- Strong customer service orientation, ability to work effectively with Perrigo customers through collaboration and work with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrates excellent skills in analytical reasoning with a high degree of skill and accuracy working with calculations and numbers
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow through on a variety of complex processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential, including oral and written communication skills
- Experience and comfortable giving presentations
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and ability to handle changing priorities with a sense of urgency
Sound decision making skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite, SAP, Crystal Enterprise, Oracle, PEAK and SharePoint