This job is currently Archived,
Supplier-Enabled Performance & Innovation Manager - Switzerland
Ferring Pharmaceuticals (company)
Posted on : 14 May 2017
- Our company is a research-driven, specialty biopharmaceutical group active in global markets.
- The company identifies, develops and markets innovative products in the areas of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopedics.
- Our company has its own operating subsidiaries in nearly 60 countries and markets its products in 110 countries.
- As part of Global Purchasing Department, this dynamic and highly visible role aims at supporting the implementation of strategy and initiatives designed to continuously improve Purchasing performance across the company.
- Projects are typically organization-wide, with multiple key stakeholders.
- This includes:
- Establishing a supplier relationship management program in order to partner with suppliers and mobilize their capabilities and resources for mutual benefits- Defining and implementing sustainable sourcing policies, strategies and processes
- Driving key innovation & sustainability-related purchasing projects
- Designing and implementing a governance and portfolio review process across the company Purchasing Network to track strategy implementation
- Providing essential project management and support to implement large scale change efforts throughout the company Purchasing Network,
- Developing a high level of communication and best practice sharing among the company Purchasing Network,
- Drive the design and implementation of our Supplier Relationship Management Programme in order to capture value from our supplier base in order to improve the company overall performance- Drive design and implementation of Sustainable Purchasing strategy inspired by the UN Compact 10 principles
- Ensure that the Global Purchasing Strategy and its 5 pillars (compliance, total cost of ownership management, supplier relationship management, open innovation and sustainable purchasing) are implemented across the Group as per Business Plan (including design of a communication plan)- Lead the Global Purchasing governance and reporting globally (including clarify roles, responsibilities and interfaces between global / regional / local Purchasing, define key measurement criteria to track strategy implementation, ensure “fit for purpose” dashboard and track strategy implementation progress)
- Support Purchasing Talent Management Programme and career path design and Implementation (including on-boarding program for new comers in company
- Purchasing Network, capabilities assessment, training, coaching plans…)
- Manage the company Purchasing Network Community (e.g. manage the content of the Global Purchasing blog and intranet site, work with internal teams to develop a process for increasing best practice/knowledge sharing, and collaboration between teams, drive the organization of quarterly project reviews, annual purchasing conference…)
- Ensure design and implementation of efficient purchasing-related process, be the owner of “purchasing-related data” (supplier list, spend data…) and support the Global Purchasing team in analyzing those data
- Support the Company Open Innovation Program Implementation (e.g. organize crowd sourcing challenges and filtering process, ensure up to date content of the Open Innovation website, support Senior Director Global Purchasing in implementing open innovation across the company)
Required Experience & Skills
- University degree and ideally master in procurement
- Experience implementing large-scale & complex change initiatives with demonstrated leadership in business planning, financial planning and analysis and program development
- International experience
- Experience in strategic management in purchasing/procurement/supply chain
- Experience in engaging and working in an international team environment required
- Exceptional verbal/ written communications and presentation skills to achieve desired outcomes
- Strong action planning skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Strong workshop facilitation skills
- Digitally savvy (to build and maintain platforms)
- Experience of project management in a complex (multi-cultural / multi-functional) scope
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work with people across different levels of the organization