Supervisor Quality Control (Shift 2x8) - Switzerland
- This position has both team-leading responsibilities and testing responsibilities.
- The person filling this position is responsible for the management of the directly assigned QC personnel and plans the activities for the QC personnel involved in commercial bulk drug product and stabilities testing.
- She/he is responsible for the review and approval of QC generated raw data and analytical results of commercial bulk products release testing and stability testing at company International.
- This position is also responsible to perform analytical testing that is required mainly for release of bulk drug products and stability materials testing.
- Additional responsibilities include the handling of deviations, CAPAs and change controls.
- As a QC team member, the person filling this position supports all activities to continuously maintain the GMP status of the QC Laboratory and to continuously follow the EHS rules to assure a safe working environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Line managers shall provide a safe and healthy work environment for their staff in areas under their control, and shall ensure compliance with relevant rules and legislation in those areas
- Work closely with EHS to evaluate hazards and perform risk analysis
- Ensure that staff (including short duration and temporary contracts) is properly informed on hazards, and trained to act in consequence
- Promote safe practices and behaviors, verify that EHS rules are implemented and respected
- Report immediately all incidents and near-misses to EHS, participate in investigations and identity preventive measures to prevent similar accidents in the future
- Responsible for the planning of commercial bulk drug product release testing and stability testing in the QC laboratory
- CFC or similar education in Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology or Pharmacy.
- At least 3 years of work experience in a GMP environment (pharmaceutical industry or similar field).
- Good background in bulk solid oral dosage forms product release testing and stability testing.
- Experience as a team leader; leadership skills.
- Good knowledge in HPLC/UPLC, GC, UV/VIS and IR techniques.
- Knowledge of analytical testing of raw materials according to Ph. Eur. and USP prescriptions.
- Good writing and communication skills.
- Excellent team spirit.
- Fluent in French and good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of most common office software.
- Willing to shift work 2x8 (6h00-14h30 OR 14h00 to 22h30)