This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 19 June 2017
- Our company is looking for a Supervisor for Assembly, Label & Pack (AL&P) for a broad variety of leadership and operation tasks.
- The AL&P team has been in a very positive development over the last years, and the new Supervisor will be a part of a strong leadership team.
- AL&P is therefore looking for a new colleague in a new created position to help the continue of this journey.
- As a Supervisor in the new position in AL&P at our company, you will be responsible for ensuring development of team performance and processes through scheduling and direction of manufacturing activities.
- You will be responsible for execution with timely communication of scheduling changes/issues to staff as well as management.
- Additionally areas of accountabilities also involve training of manufacturing associates in process activities including safety and cGMP requirements.
- The Supervisor will therefore be responsible for the development of the staff through coaching and leading.
Further accountabilities as a Supervisor in AL&P will include:
- Supervises manufacturing associates.
- Identifies technical/non-technical development gaps and implements applicable plans/objectives.
- Troubleshoots operational, materials and equipment along with coordination of manufacturing activities with other departments.
- This also includes coordination of drafts revisions of batch related documents.
- Reviews safety records and identifies/implements corrective measures, and supervises validation activities, ensuring proper and timely execution of validation protocols.
- The candidate for the position as Supervisor in AL&P needs to possess particular knowledge on safety, manufacturing, leadership and ideal also GMP principles, and have experience from working cross-functionally and internationally.
- Furthermore, you shall be excellent in written and oral communication in Danish and English, along with possessing good analytical skills and a high quality-mindset.
- You shall be able to embraces change and enjoy a rapid pace of work - along with being able to effectively manage multi-tasking.
- Lastly, you need to have a positive and can-do attitude.
- Our company offers you a flexible workplace, where work-life balance along with a healthy and positive environment influence the site.
- We prioritize a positive communication flow in, as well as across, all departments.
A relevant educational background may be; e.g. B.Sc. or M.Sc. in engineering. But other relevant education combined with the relevant experience will also
- Through cutting-edge science and medicine, our company discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Our company is a pioneer in biotechnology and today the Company has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy, and is at the forefront of neurology research for conditions including Alzheimer s disease, Parkinson s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
- Our company also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologics.
- Our global organization of nearly 7,000 employees is committed to a single mission: making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients with few or no treatment options.
- Our company was founded in 1978 and today serves patients in nearly 70 countries.
- We aspire to have the greatest impact on patients and science of any biotechnology company in the history of our industry.
- To us, that means creating novel medicines that benefit individuals and society, and bringing new scientific understanding to diseases for which there are no adequate treatments.
- For nearly two decades our company has led in the research and development of new therapies to treat MS, including the most prescribed oral treatment in the world.
- Now our research is driving revolutionary new MS treatments with the goal of reversing or even repairing damage caused by the disease.
- We are now applying our neurological expertise to solve some of most challenging and complex diseases of the brain, including Alzheimer s disease, Parkinson s disease, and ALS.
- As we uncover new insights into human biology, our company is employing cutting-edge technologies to discover potential treatments for rare and genetic disorders.
- Our company is revolutionizing biologic manufacturing, developing the industry s most advanced plants and processes.
- This expertise is used to produce both original innovative therapies and bio similar that expand patient access to lower-cost medicines.
Our Corporate Citizenship
- The same intellectual discipline and passion that drives our science is reflected in our corporate citizenship, environmental sustainability, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- As a company, we are focused on improving science education and limiting the impact of our company on the environment.
Job Segment: Biotech, Manager, Engineer, Scientific, Science, Management, Engineering, Research
Find a Job Find Candidates