This job is currently Archived,
Supervisor (m/f) Vaccine Production - Germany
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness
- As a part of our lighthouse project, you will soon take the next critical step with us.
- With our company, you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against cancer using individualized tumor vaccines.
Your duties in detail:
- You will soon be making sure that our vaccination production runs smoothly and according to plan in observance of all effective regulations (GxP, internal specifications, laws, instructions, etc.).
- This includes leading a team in our vaccine production
- Furthermore, you will be responsible for scheduling personnel and providing assistance in determining size of the workforce needed.
- In addition, you will also support the qualification, validation, and optimization of automated systems.
- Additionally, you will work on interdisciplinary projects for improving vaccine production as well as develop new production structures.
What you have to offer.
- You are a qualified pharmaceutical production technician or chemistry/biology laboratory assistant (m/f) with several years of professional experience or a pharmaceutical engineer (m/f) , or have a similar qualification
- You have first experience as a team leader/shift supervisor in production under regulated conditions, ideally in a biopharmaceutical company or a diagnostic or central laboratory.
- You are familiar with the relevant regulations (e.g. GxP, ISO) and you have a basic understanding of molecular biological as well as cell-biological and immunological working practices
- You have an outstanding technical understanding and skills in computer-aided laboratory and production systems
- You work meticulously and conscientiously and you are willing to work shifts