This job is currently Archived,
Supervisor HR Central Ireland - Ireland
Posted on : 25 April 2017
- This position is responsible for leading the Ireland HR Central function of the HR Service Delivery organization.
- This position will provide supervision for HR Central Ireland while concurrently leading efficient operations and ensure the service center employees provide high quality customer services.
- This position oversees and coordinates activities for HR Shared Services, including a wide range of HR support services to employees and managers and support to HRBPs .
- This individual is responsible for supervision in a unique environment that is fast-paced, ever-changing and highly visible while still responsible for their individual workload.
- Supervision of the HR Shared Services Center resources.
- Accountable for the development and achievement of HR Shared Services performance goals and the continuous improvement of HR service delivery.
- Partners with COEs, HR Business Partners and leaders across the organization to improve transactional experiences.
- Maximize office productivity, efficiency and customer satisfaction by utilizing data and metrics to analyze workflow, efficiencies, trends and opportunities for improvement, training and coaching.
- Build and maintain local partnership and collaborative relationship with local business services leadership to maintain consistency in service delivery, drive standardization, and share best practices.
- Plan, monitor, and evaluate job performance and conduct performance appraisals
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of HR Central cases for employees while effectively managing their own workload of cases
- 2+ years management experience, preferably in a Global HR Shared Service environment.
- Successful experience in leading work teams within a dynamic environment.
- Communication, relationship building, presentation and interpersonal skills required.
- Customer service and organizational skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team focused on customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Strategic agility
- Drive for Results
- Problem Solving
- Decision quality
- Hiring and staffing
- Managing Performance
- Customer Focus
- Building effective teams
- Developing direct reports and others
- Our company is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and delivering life-transforming therapies for patients with devastating and rare disorders.
- Our company developed and commercializes the first and only approved complement inhibitor to treat patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) and atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome (aHUS), two life-threatening ultra-rare disorders.
- As the global leader in complement inhibition, our company is strengthening and broadening its portfolio of complement inhibitors, including evaluating potential indications for eculizumab in additional severe and ultra-rare disorders.
- Our company's metabolic franchise includes two highly innovative enzyme replacement therapies for patients with life-threatening and ultra-rare disorders, to treat patients.
- In addition, our company is advancing the most robust rare disease pipeline in the biotech industry, with highly innovative product candidates in multiple therapeutic areas.