This summer is set to expand its production facilities and is looking for a motivated student with a technological mindset interested in conducting market research. The research concerns:
- Acquisition of a spraying / jet machine;
- Technical specifications of the spraying/ jet machine (e.g. durability and maintenance).
- Liquid spray on food;
- Quick supplier assessments (including geographic location, shipping and handling).
- A mechanical engineering HBO-student (dutch: opleiding werktuigbouwkunde);
- Fluent in Dutch and proficient in English;
- You are enthusiastic, proactive and a team player.
- The job is for the term of 4 – 8 weeks. You will report to the COO.
- It develops natural phage products against dangerous bacteria in the food chain and is viewed as product leader in this field.
- The company's product against the deadly Listeria monocytogenes (well known for its risk to pregnant women), is used globally by food processing companies.
- It is a culture of safe, natural phages, against Listeria in meat, cheese, fish, vegetables, fruit and other food products.
- Today, our product helps many food processors in their fight against Listeria, without any effect on the properties of the treated food product.
- This means it leaves desired bacteria in place, i.e. in starter cultures for cheese production.