This job is currently Archived,
Subproject Manager (m/w) IT Application Lifecycle Management Tools Bad Homburg Germany,
Fresenius Medical Care (company)
Posted on : 25 April 2017
- Creating a future worth living. For patients. Worldwide. Every day.
- More than four decades of experience in dialysis, innovative research, the global leader in dialysis services and products.
- Definition of requirements relating to the Application Life-cycle Management (ALM) and its interfaces in collaboration with internal process managers
- Assessment of changes demanded with regard to impacts, risk and expenses and preparation of release and cost planning
- Consultation on development projects regarding the use of the ALM tool and support of its users at other GRD sites as well
- Maintenance of the necessary ALM tool documentation including operating procedures and training documents
- Approval of changes to the ALM tool and, where reasonable, autonomous specification, implementation and validation of changes or corresponding assignment of internal or external resources
- Preparation of risk analyses regarding the ALM tool, assessing discrepancies and taking the necessary actions
- Collaboration with the ALM tool manufacturer on support queries and on release planning
- Masters degree in a technical discipline, ideally medical technology
- Detailed knowledge of the lifecycle process of medical devices as well as the appropriate regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of configuration, product data management as well as risk management and FMEA
- Experience in programming using Java and HTML
- Skills in project management and the computer system validation of IT systems
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Personality with assertiveness, perseverance, great powers of persuasion and conflict resolution expertise
- Willingness to travel (< 10 %)
Career with a purpose:
- Over 200,000 people across the globe work at our company to provide better medicine for more people.
- Our independent business segments offer a wide spectrum of products and services in the health sector.
- We offer you the opportunity to make a difference with your career and to become part of our impressive growth story.
- Our corporate culture for entrepreneurs in an enterprise where you can quickly take on responsibility.
61352 Bad Homburg Germany
Find a Job Find Candidates