Subject Matter Expert (SME) - USA - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Traveling regulary with Sales Representatives to meet prospects, customers and strategic accounts in a defined territory where our company operates
- Bringing expertise and credibility in the sales meetings
- Being the person of contact for all technical issues
- Making technical presentations to customers or during conferences
- Training and updating the sales team, partners & distributors on new releases
- Regularly interacts with the internal technical teams
- Manages the relationship with the customer representatives involved in the Standard Validation Program
- Participates in the definition of the sampling strategy
- Understands and explains to the customer the output and results produced during the verification and validation stages
- Understands and explains to the customer the limitations of the test
- Formalizing and communicating market all relevant input gathered during sales meetings
- Requesting for improvements, features or new applications
- A master degree in Sciences within a well-regarded institution; PhD will be an advantage.
- 3-5 years experience in sales or as a product specialist preferably in the clinical diagnostics, biotechnology or medical technology market.
- Excellent communication skills, including experience in communicating complex scientific principles in simple terms.
- English (the business language) is mandatory