This job is currently Archived,
Subject Matter Expert (SME) Saint-Sulpice Switzerland,
Sophia Genetics (company)
Posted on : 22 March 2017
The Subject Matter Expert (SME) supports Sales Representatives in order to maximize sales by :
- Traveling regulary with Sales Representatives to meet prospects, customers and strategic accounts in a defined territory where our companoperates
- Bringing expertise and credibility in the sales meetings
- Being the person of contact for all technical issues
- Making technical presentations to customers or during conferences
- Training and updating the sales team, partners & distributors on new releases
- Regularly interacts with the internal technical teams
The SME Supports the execution of Standard Validation Programs in order to minimize time to routine :
- Manages the relationship with the customer representatives involved in the Standard Validation Program
- Participates in the definition of the sampling strategy
- Understands and explains to the customer the output and results produced during the verification and validation stages
- Understands and explains to the customer the limitations of the test
Being constantly in contact with prospects and customers, the SME provides market input by :
- Formalizing and communicating market all relevant input gathered during sales meetings
- Requesting for improvements, features or new applications
Qualifications and Experience
- A master degree in Sciences within a well-regarded institution; PhD will be an advantage.
- 3-5 years experience in sales or as a product specialist preferably in the clinical diagnostics, biotechnology or medical technology market.
- Excellent communication skills, including experience in communicating complex scientific principles in simple terms.
- English (the business language) is mandatory
Home Based office
Starting: as soon as possible.
1025 Saint Sulpice Switzerland
Find a Job Find Candidates