Study Manager - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our Laboratories performs GMP/FDA/WHO-compliant contract services for the pharmaceutical and biotechnological industry.
- MicroSafe supports drug development and production for its international client base by developing and performing microbial and viral testing of (bio)pharmaceutical products and medical devices, and by assisting in cell bank production and characterization.
- As a result of its expanding activities, MicroSafe is currently looking for a candidate to strengthen the group of study managers.
Your role as Study Manager
- In this position, you are the first point of contact for our clients.
- You translate their requirements into practical approaches, help design new tests and procedures when needed, and plan all activities and resources needed for the job. You liaise with laboratory supervisors within MicroSafe to ensure adherence to planning, and you inform clients about progress and results.
- You provide operational input regarding quotes and proposals to ensure that capabilities and client needs are aligned;
- You ensure that the scope of work and budget reflect client expectations at all times;
- You define project milestones and monitor project performance against planning, from signed contract to invoice paid;
- You motivate the project team members and you ensure that their tasks and timelines are clearly defined at all times;
- You make sure that these projects are conducted and reports are produced in accordance with GMP standards and procedures;
- You control the budget of studies;
- You support client and internal audits.
- A PhD or MSc degree in a relevant subject in life sciences;
- At least three years of relevant experience in project management, preferably within the pharma or biotech industry;
- Experience in a GMP/GLP environment is preferred;
- Good command of the English language, and at least a reasonable understanding of Dutch;
- Results-driven, and customer-oriented;
- Independent, thorough and able to perform under pressure;
- Strong team player;
- Excellent communication skills.
- A responsible and challenging position within the team;
- Plenty of room for your own ideas and input;
- A range of opportunities for personal and professional development;
- Flexible working hours;
- Competitive salary and benefits.
Working at our laboratory offers you the flexibility and personal touch of working in a still relatively small and dynamic company with short lines of communication and an informal culture, whilst also allowing you to benefit from having our lab as a globally operating parent company. Our ambitious growth plans provide ample opportunities for motivated employees:
- Plenty of opportunities for growth;
- Varied work where you are in regular contact with other companies and managers within the group;
- A broad customer portfolio ensuring a wide diversity in your work.